COVID-19 Resource Page
As we continue to work to respond to COVID-19, you can visit this page for up-to-date information regarding the disease as well as to learn what resources are available to help mitigate the health and economic impacts of this pandemic, including travel advisories and updates on loan assistance.
It’s important to remember that all issues impacting public health should be taken seriously, and only reliable sources should be trusted. I encourage everyone to seek out reputable sources. We all must work to ensure that we are spreading facts, not fear.
What the public can do to help stop the spread?
- The best way to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections, including COVID-19, is by practicing good hygiene, cleaning frequently used surfaces often, practicing social distancing, and wearing a mask in public.
INFORMATION FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- CDC’s Resources for Daily Life and Coping
- CDC’s Prepare Your Health for Emergencies
RESOURCES FOR ALASKANS
- Alaska Coronavirus Response Hub
- COVID Testing
- Alaska Communities
- COVID-19 Guidance:
- State of Alaska Travel Information
- State Department Travel Advisories
- CDC Travel Advisories
- Alaska Department of Transportation
- Alaska Travel Industry
- World Health Organization Information and Guidance
- Public Health Emergency - Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Education
- FEMA Response Page
- FEMA Rumor Control
- FDA COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Information for Healthcare Facilities